Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Game On Physical Therapy:  When function meets medicine...

My goal with this blog is to keep you up to date with the wide wonderful world of medicine and relating it back to human function.  Movement and function are 2 of the keys we need that opens doors to a healthy, happy and successful lifesyle.

My specialty is Sports Medicine rehabilitation and specifically Post-Operative Rehab of the Shoulder and Elbow.  I'll be discussing with you common shoulder pathologies and why they happen in the first place.  You will learn how an Ankle sprain can cause shoulder impingement and you will also learn why I tight hip flexor can cause elbow injuries in a thrower.

I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Who are you? Just stumbled upon your site and like what you have to say? I would be curious to know more about your background and where you practice physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy! There is a little more about me in the "about me" section of the blog... But my name is Rick Daigle, recieved my DPT from Simmons College. Ive had the opportunity to work with/for some great PT's, Surgeons, Strength Coaches and i have my philosophies that are specific to many different practitioners such as Gray Cook, Gary Gray, etc... I have a private practice in Bergen County NJ and just love what I do. Send me an email to: rickdaigle1@gmail.com and we can talk more.

    ReplyDelete